Terms as #smartmetering, #smartgrids, #smartcities, #smartpolicing and #smartsolutions are all well implemented in our Teleplan vocabulary, and we have developed and provided smarter solutions for decision makers throughout the world for decades.
Our Utilities department is well represented and present at our own stand; 3G153 during #EUW16. Their main focus will be on CARMEN, which ensures that customers find the optimal balance between coverage, capacity, and redundancy in their various networks.
In addition, as a Microsoft Gold Partner, we are also present at the Microsoft CityNext booth; D400, at the #SCEWC16. Teleplan Globe is proud to be one of five selected Public Safety partners at this year’s event, and we will be demonstrating our dynamic and intuitive mobile command and control system NORA, which of course is fully Azure (cloud) compatible.
Together with partners as Microsoft we are continuously working to digitally enable public safety and justice organizations by embracing the disruptive force of technology, empowering every member of every organization to focus on prevention and protection in an effort to deliver more impactful outcomes for the people they serve and protect. In this respect we look forward to meeting you and hearing your thoughts on how we can make our community even #smarter and #safer.
As for the events and congresses in general they will bring together over 400 global influencers and innovators to share knowledge, debate the challenges faced by our cities, encourage out of the box thinking and inspire a worldwide call for action in order to develop smarter and more sustainable cities.
We look forward to a week of many exciting and important topics, and to exchange knowledge and ideas for the future. If you still have not signed up, it's not too late! Below you'll find most of the topics for this year’s event, and if you want to enrol in at the last minute, please contact us and we will make sure you get passes for both events!
Selection of featured topics at the #EUW16 and #SCEWC16:
- Intelligent buildings, smart metering, consumer energy management, safe and secure data transfer, intelligent and smart grids, grid optimization and energy storage.
- Citizen empowerment, commons, engagement, infrastructure management, open data, performance measurement, public services, right to the city, service integration, transparency.
- Business model, economic development, financing models, public-private- people partnership, social economy.
- Data management, electrical vehicles, intelligent transport systems, pedestrians, public transport, sustainable mobility, traffic management.
- Co-creation, co-production, education, empowerment, equity, inclusive, living labs, liveable cities, quality of life, social innovation.
- Alternative resources, climate change, low carbon, public space, regional development, renewable energy, resilience, urban development.
- Data & Technology
- Big data, cloud, cyber platform, cybersecurity, data analysis, data protection, internet of things, networks, peer-to-peer, sensors.
- Public safety, cybersecurity, vulnerabilities, emergencies, data center, cloud, public services, data protection, cyber threats, infrastructures, data privacy, data management, data protection, data property, surveillance.